The League of Women Voters of Wyoming (LWVWY) is one of the most respected organizations in the state of Wyoming! Our members engage in rigorous and stimulating study and discussion about governmental and public policy issues. Members are actively involved in the political process, maintaining a nonpartisan position, to fulfill our mission.
Wyoming Elections 2022
Thanks and congratulations to every participant in the 2022 elections. We celebrate your courage, hard work, and enthusiasm. We know many of you will run again in 2024, and we’ll be here to showcase you. A special congratulations to the winners.
The Secretary of State’s web pages lists all the General Election results in WY. They are listed in categories and again by county. Newbies and incumbents will soon take their places in the WY Legislature, in County and Municipal Offices, and on Boards and Committees all over the State.
The League of Women Voters of Wyoming believes that voting is a fundamental right that must be supported and protected. We oppose legislation limiting those rights that discourage voting, add expense, and create unnecessary barriers. Voter fraud is NOT occurring in Wyoming.
Wyoming election are secure:
There is no evidence of voter impersonation.
There is no evidence that current absentee voting laws, use of ballot drop boxes or early voting have resulted in any significant abuse.
Restriction on voter choice of party affiliation eliminate options and discourage voting.
Secretary of State Ed Buchanan on security of Wyoming elections: https://sos.wyo.gov/Elections/Security/
The LWVWY is a nonpartisan, grass root organization working to:
- Protect and expand voting rights
- Ensure everyone is represented in our democracy
- Ensure elections remain free and accessible to all
- Ensure people have the information they need to participate in elections
- Promotes personal political responsibility through informed and active participation in government and public policy
- Neither supports or opposes any political party or candidate
- Supports and advocates for policies and legislation based on national and state positions as agreed upon through a study and consensus process
- Is fully committed to ensure compliance–in principle and in practice–with LWVUS’ Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Policy
Membership in the League of Women Voters of Wyoming is open to all people age 16 or older We invite you to learn more about us by exploring our website. Please contact us if you want further information.
President, League of Women Voters of Wyoming
Although the League of Women Voters does not support candidates or parties, we take positions on issues after we study them. See positions relating to voting and good government on our Advocacy page, and other positions on our state program page.
See our past Legislative Reports, recordings of candidate forums, and past Voter Guides on our Elections and Government.