In WY we can forget the struggle to decide federal district. We might consider ourselves lucky compared to
1. Florida where Gov wants to add a GOP-leaning district
2. Ohio where the Supreme Court has rejected map 3x
3. Missouri where Leg is divided on how to cut up Kansas City
4. The Gov wants a majority black district but must gerrymander to create it
5. New Hampshire where Gov will veto the map giving each party a likely district rather than 2 competitive districts.
The 5 states yet to draw US House maps