Wyoming voters can use the following IDs when voting:
Wyoming Driver’s license or ID card
Tribal ID card
Valid US passport
UW Military card
Driver’s License or ID card from another state
UW student ID
Wyoming community college ID
Wyoming public school ID
Valid Medicare insurance card
Valid Medicaid insurance card

Check out the Wyoming Secretary of State’s website for more information on registering to vote in Wyoming!
More Voter Registration Info from the Secretary of State
What’s Needed to Vote In Wyoming?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Upcoming Events